Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future of this forum
Okay people,

You might saw it last night, the forum was closed.

We have bannend a few user here for now, and we will ban way more if these fight continue.

It is okay to say what you think, but do it on a adults way and dont act like little childrens!

If you dont follow the rules, we (the staff here) will directly ban you from this forum without doubts!

We also will delete your postings from here if they against the rules. If you start bitching....Goodbye

We are all sick of this here!

edit:

Also we will delete ALL users with 0 postings, they are just here for leeching and never say thank you!
So if you are one of them, you better hurry up to get part of the community or you will be gone!
who from active users was banned? bobozoid, then ?
It dosent matter who we banned, but it was a few ppl. And there will be more soon!
i'm just like a moderator, and i though i must know all moder/admin secret deals and etc.
I am not so new on this forum, but i wasn't so active like i am beggining to be (i hope Smile ).
I agree with banning people who act like children and don't respect others.
Despite i have taped just once ( hope this year it will be better), i like people here and respecting them and trying to encourage them - as they encourage me to tape Smile
So I'd like to become part of this community and don't want to read crappy arguments and talks.

cheers,flyerkuba Wink
attending/taping :

if anyone is interested in trade or taping something in Czech republic-especially Prague - please, contact me Wink

www.youtube.com/user/flyerkuba
Lyucifer Wrote:i'm just like a moderator, and i though i must know all moder/admin secret deals and etc.

Tripkore, Kain and bobozoid so far
I support this 100%. Although we like to consider this a forum which isn't extremely strict, we can't tolerate persistent flaming and lurking without giving anything back.
Next shows to tape:

2010-12-16 (Hatebreed) Garage, London, England
2010-07-XX Sonisphere UK

http://surfacinguk.webs.com

[Image: upperoftheyear.jpg]
Thanks for the support Michael
The Pretender Wrote:Tripkore, Kain and bobozoid so far

the ban is temporary. later it will be lifted and all of them would be able to join the community again
ingram Wrote:the ban is temporary. later it will be lifted and all of them would be able to join the community again

Yes

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BYE BYE! Forum will close in june. FlavorFlav 13 5,967 06-18-2022, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Paganec
  Forum will be down for some days The Pretender 1 193,736 09-12-2012, 11:48 AM
Last Post: JtR