The Pretender Wrote:What are Vines ?

+1 what is it?
http://mckoz.do.am/
yo: zuddizud
RIP Lynn Strait (1968-1998)
FUCK ALL Y'ALL
The Pretender Wrote:What are Vines ?

What is a?
1. vine-- A vine is a growing chain of people that receive and send shows using snail mail. The only cost to participants is the price of postage (and perhaps a new bubble mailer if needed). It all starts with a Vine Seeder.
2. seeder -- This is a generous person who wants to share a show with others without getting anything in return other than good karma. Anyone can seed a vine, just be sure to follow the format and rules for seeding below.
3. tree -- A Tree is a way to spread a show to a large group of people using a structured B&P method. This was very popular before downloading to spread audio shows on DAT tapes and cassettes. Now it is more commonly used to spread DVD?s. It consists of a Seeder, branches, and leafs.
4. branch -- A branch is someone willing to do a decent amount of B&P?s for the seeder. They will send out a B&P package for themselves to the seeder and when they receive it, they will ?turn it around?. Meaning they will do several B&P?s for their assigned leafs. Anyone can sign up to be a branch, just keep in mind that this requires a timely commitment to turn around the show quickly. Please do not sign up to be a branch unless you are sure that you can do the B&P?s for your leafs quickly. It is a vital part of the tree. When a branch becomes broken a lot of time invested by the seeder is wasted and many leafs end up stranded without the show. There is no rule that you must branch to participate in a Tree. So if you are unsure about it. Just sign up to be a leaf. You can always offer up a few B&P?s right after you receive it to test the waters of doing several B&P?s at once and get on as a branch on a later tree if you find you have the time.
5. leaf -- A leaf is someone who wants the show but perhaps does not have the time to ?turn around? many B&P?s after. They send out a B&P to their assigned branch for themselves. Many times during the branch requests there will be more than enough branches to run the tree and commonly the seeder will put you down as a leaf in they do not need you as a branch. Once again if this happens you can always offer up a few B&P?s after you receive the show.
6. the process -- Someone will seed and set up a tree. They will usually post in the Tree forum a request for ?branches? first, and then later have sign ups for leafs. After this is all done they will post the tree structure and the tree will begin to ?grow? The seeder will contact the branches and give them B&P instructions. The branches will contact the leafs and give them B&P instructions. Seeders will vary on how they do this. When I seed I usually will get the show to branches before posting the structure. I have also branched on a tree before where the structure is posted before I had been notified to send my package. Either way will work, but if you decide on seeding a tree I highly recommend waiting to post the structure until the branches have the show in hands. This streamlines the process and eliminates the barrage of emails about it taking too long
side note: do not send multiple emails to the seeder or your branch, once the structure has been posted. Let the branch contact you. If you do not hear from them for a week or 2, maybe reply in the tree thread that you haven?t heard from your branch

http://www.thetradersden.org/forums/show...hp?t=20698
"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

this sucks
Gibberish Wrote:"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

this sucks

100% agree
________
2000GT
Gibberish Wrote:"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters."

this sucks

Changed Wink
will be cool if each of traders upload his Master DVD (and create the Polls)
after that "all knows-traders" will be registered here :anstossen:
and I ask you all - don't upload on RS (coz not everyone can download from there)
will be better use: megaupload, sendspace, mediafire etc.
We will have soon a Elite area were we post Master stuff and Rare stuff, just people with 100+ postings will have access to that area. Why? just because we think that people who tape alot or share rare stuff should get the rare shit befor the people who never tape and JUST downloading!!!
I will be happy if I see some new theme for Forum, some litlle darker! But and this is OK! Smile
The Pretender Wrote:We will have soon a Elite area were we post Master stuff and Rare stuff, just people with 100+ postings will have access to that area. Why? just because we think that people who tape alot or share rare stuff should get the rare shit befor the people who never tape and JUST downloading!!!

nice idea :anstossen:
________
MAZDA RX-8 SPECIFICATIONS

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  forum got hacked FlavorFlav 12 97,665 03-25-2014, 06:10 PM
Last Post: DeeSeven
  forum malware infected FlavorFlav 13 141,633 04-02-2013, 01:46 PM
Last Post: FlavorFlav