Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
private section for Master sharing
TripKore asked me if I can bring back a private section, where filmers can share their masters with other tapers.
We had this section in the past. Who else is interrested to bring back a section like that?

And what should be the rules to gain access to this section?
It wont work, there was even a private forum which has died in a few weeks.
If someone wants to share his master with selected people, upload it in common section, .rar with password and send password to these, who you think worth having it, among these who interested.
shows to attend 21.02.18 * updates daily
(01-29-2016, 05:27 PM)FlavorFlav Wrote: TripKore asked me if I can bring back a private section, where filmers can share their masters with other tapers.
We had this section in the past. Who else is interrested to bring back a section like that?

And what should be the rules to gain access to this section?
So if I'm not a filmer I will have not access to this section? not fair
If somebody want to share his master it's his choise right? 

about rules: for non filmers - share 5 non masters DVD's
It is fair. 5 dvds is nothing, lol. Bad traders shouldn't have access to the section in a first place.
(01-29-2016, 05:43 PM)Paganec Wrote: It is fair. 5 dvds is nothing, lol. Bad traders shouldn't have access to the section in a first place.
http://www.raretrade.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20
10 bad traders
Gannibal: So if I'm not a filmer I will have not accsess to this section? not fair
You killed it, man..
My site: click here
My Youtube channel: click here

Always open to Rammstein trades.
(01-29-2016, 05:53 PM)jederlacht Wrote: Gannibal: So if I'm not a filmer I will have not accsess to this section? not fair
You killed it, man..
as I said before - You can't kill that already dead LOL
(01-29-2016, 05:37 PM)gannibal Wrote: So if I'm not a filmer I will have not access to this section? not fair
If somebody want to share his master it's his choise right? 
People who want to share their master with the whole forum can do that in the other sections.
I think it's a good idea by the way, people who don't share their masters now might be more inclined to do so in a private section.
About rules: I'd say keep it simple and just allow trusted people. Make a thread in the private section where traders can be nominated by a selected amount of trusted people and then anonymous polls will decide if they can be added or not.
This may not sound fair to new members but the way I see it the whole point is that you can share masters there with people who you trust, traders who've been here for a few years.

When the private forum existed I never made much use of it and posted my masters in the public forum because I didn't care about who downloaded it, but lately I have to admit I don't feel the need to share it with certain people here who are just here to leech.
(01-29-2016, 06:21 PM)Ansem Wrote: I think it's a good idea by the way, people who don't share their masters now might be more inclined to do so in a private section.

How come? I don't see motivation behind it. 

As about 'trust'. The problem is, if the majority will allow the member you, for instance, don't trust, you wouldn't want to share your master in this section, I guess. 
I would allow there only tapers who shared at least a few masters anywhere (here, dime, other site).
It's all very complicated. I don't see what stops you from making a thread and share the links only with ones who you completely trust. If you feel the need.