Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
switched to myBB
old forum got hacked 3 times in ca 5 months due to security issues of the old vBulletin board.

now i switched to another forum software: php myBB

all users/threats/posts/pms were imported from old vBulletin board.

attachements are lost, because myBB can't import from vBulletin 4.2.

if you notice anything going wrong/strange with the new forum, please post it here
lookin good flav, since you've moved to php mybb does that mean our ignore list didn't come over?
DeeSeven

List
(05-13-2014, 07:59 PM)DeeSeven Wrote: lookin good flav, since you've moved to php mybb does that mean our ignore list didn't come over?
lol @ ignore list Angel
Smile it is the only way to handle some people...by not seeing what they write Big Grin
DeeSeven

List
Yeah, True.... Flav, I emptied my PM box, of all messages, and it says 58% used. Just FYI, Not sure if its a bug or not, still odd.
1) My PM box says it's 100% used, but 'Inbox' is empty (is it possible to recover old pm's?), in 'Sent Items' I've almost 300 empty messages.

2) How can I change the number of posts per page?

3) Would you be able to add these few themes?
http://www.adrive.com/public/5nm2cg/mybb_themes.rar
NOT trading anymore|My YouTube channel
I couldn't login because it not accepted my password. Then I realized I have to do the recovery. Not it works. Big Grin
Next shows to tape:
i noticed there were some problems with importing the pms. the pms are in the database, but in the wrogn folder (folder 0, measn not visible)

(05-13-2014, 10:08 PM)TripKore Wrote: Yeah, True.... Flav, I emptied my PM box, of all messages, and it says 58% used. Just FYI, Not sure if its a bug or not, still odd.

you were able to see the messages in your inbox an delete them?

(05-14-2014, 09:16 AM)SOBERONEZ Wrote: 1) My PM box says it's 100% used, but 'Inbox' is empty (is it possible to recover old pm's?), in 'Sent Items' I've almost 300 empty messages.

yes same for me... i'm working on recovrign the pms

(05-14-2014, 12:23 PM)lpmaskman Wrote: I couldn't login because it not accepted my password. Then I realized I have to do the recovery. Not it works. Big Grin

what you mean with "recovery" ? login should work with old passwords and login.. not for you?
(05-14-2014, 01:38 PM)FlavorFlav Wrote:
(05-14-2014, 12:23 PM)lpmaskman Wrote: I couldn't login because it not accepted my password. Then I realized I have to do the recovery. Not it works. Big Grin

what you mean with "recovery" ? login should work with old passwords and login.. not for you?

I mean I did the password recovery which sends temporary password to my email. I didn't know why but it said my password is incorrect but I used the same as on previous board.
Next shows to tape:
i think the pms are fixed now.

and i removed the pm limitation

(05-14-2014, 09:16 AM)SOBERONEZ Wrote: 2) How can I change the number of posts per page?
User CP -> Edit Options -> Thread View Options -> Posts Per Page

(05-14-2014, 09:16 AM)SOBERONEZ Wrote: 3) Would you be able to add these few themes?

which one? i would suggest install 2 themes a bright one and a dark one. and we don't need to stay with the current blackNWhite, this was only the first theme i found.

(by the way, everybody is able to change installed themes in User CP -> Edit Options)