raretrade - The Traders Community
The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! - Printable Version

+- raretrade - The Traders Community (http://www.raretrade.ru/forum)
+-- Forum: Announcements and Information (http://www.raretrade.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: Problems and Suggestions (http://www.raretrade.ru/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! (/showthread.php?tid=156)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! - The Pretender - 04-28-2010

Grendel Wrote:Just did something to kinda mess around with some ideas. Can't say the colors do anything for me though. Sad

Edit: Added a Green one, much better in my eyes

It reminds me a bit of my work Wink With the Bigger T and the | | | Big Grin
hehe but i like it alot man Smile Good work

The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! - Surfacing - 04-29-2010

All these new banners are great, we're gonna have a hard time trying to choose the best! Big Grin

The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! - Grendel - 04-29-2010

The Pretender Wrote:It reminds me a bit of my work Wink With the Bigger T and the | | | Big Grin
hehe but i like it alot man Smile Good work

I didn't mean to rip you off or anything lol, just liked what you did and wanted to try something like it. thinking I need to keep at it though, not really liking that one a whole lot.

The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! - Grendel - 04-29-2010

Alright, this is my final offer, take it or leave it.

The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! - Almeida - 04-29-2010

I'm digging that dude; I think we'll need to incorporate it!

I think we might need to have a rotating banner. Smile

The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! - Grendel - 05-01-2010

Thanks, thats cool man, Here's an alternate version, I'm open to suggestions as to what font to use(link me to a downloadable font), color scheme(want the background Green? no problem), etc. I like the skull better as Black and white then the original version, but not sure about the rest.

The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! - Ansem - 05-01-2010

I don't really like the flags tbh, but if you use them, at least add the Belgian one. xD

The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! - Reminho - 05-01-2010

Ansem Wrote:I don't really like the flags tbh, but if you use them, at least add the Belgian one. xD

same !!!

The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! - Grendel - 05-01-2010

LOL! I thought it would be nice to represent a "Global Community" if you will, anyone else feel the same? I get rid of 'em.

The Trader's Community is in need of a new banner! - The Pretender - 05-01-2010

Grendel Wrote:I didn't mean to rip you off or anything lol, just liked what you did and wanted to try something like it. thinking I need to keep at it though, not really liking that one a whole lot.

It was just a joke dude Wink i like your work

And ya, i guess we need a rotation on the banners XD

about the flag thing, it is a nice idea...but why do you list all the euro countrys + the euro flag? XD